This four-lane, eight-passenger, high capacity racing tube slide has so much to offer in a compact design, says Polin. The experience begins in the start tower with a custom, “one-of-a-kind” roof structure that not only provides shade but also a cooling mist overhead while guests get ready to enter one of the four flume entrances. The enclosed flumes have multiple interweaving ride paths that exit into two gigantic bowls before guests race to the end. The two bowls contain two unique paths in each – one that is larger in diameter, longer, faster and more exhilarating and one that is smaller in diameter, shorter, and especially entertaining. The Stingray keeps guests returning for a new experience each time based on their choice of lane and combination of rider weights. Regardless of the path the riders take, they are sure to have an exciting experience each time as they whirl around the sides of the bowl using centrifugal force.
Not only does the Stingray offer multiple distinctive ride paths but its vivid, fibreglass theming and custom colouring is inspiring and captivating. Polin said in a press statement: “Displaying the capabilities of our state-of-the-art technology “UTexture
“, its artwork is long-lasting, UV protected, integral, picture-perfect, and absolutely stunning. Not looking for the stingray theme? No worries. Our “UTexture” allows it to be designed with any theme to match your park’s motif. Its custom capabilities, iconic look, and impressive stature make it a highly marketable attraction that will set your park apart from the rest.”
What makes Stingray even more unique is the dazzling water and sound show it offers. Guests will hear the sound of the Stingray’s wings, flying through water, as they spin inside the huge inner bowl. In the outer bowl, the guests will explore the dark and mysterious ocean with a sound and light show and then complete their amazing experience as they are quickly dispersed around the wings. This contrast in special effects further sets the experience of the two paths apart.
- Strong visual impact
- High capacity ride
- Compact design
- Compatible with VR applications
- A “shared” slide experience with others in the queue
- Unique self fibreglass theming and coluoring
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations
- Optional “Natural Light Effects” (which allows the sun’s rays to stream into the tube via translucent stripes to create a different experience on every ride), “Slide ‘N Roll” and “Special Pattern Effects” (which allow a variety of theming and patterns on the slide’s surface)
- Resin-transfer molding (RTM) technology creates perfectly smooth, shiny slide components with zero rough edges and perfect component alignment
- Conveyor or tower available as an entry option Translucent applications