Leadership change at accesso
accesso Technology Group plc, a leading solutions provider for attractions and venues worldwide, has announced a renewed focus on its strategic objective of delivering revenue and experience-enhancing solutions through the company’s array of proprietary, market-leading technology. To support this effort, Steve Brown has returned to accesso as chief executive officer, replacing Paul Noland.
“We are thrilled that Steve has decided to return to the leadership role as the CEO. His understanding of the company’s core business along with his vision and passion for accesso are unparalleled. We look forward to working with him as we re-energise the group, our clients and the marketplace and move forward with our on long-term growth plan,” said Bill Russell, executive chairman of accesso.
Steve Brown founded the company’s namesake accesso business in 2008, which became part of what is now accesso Technology Group PLC when it was acquired from Brown in 2012. During a period of rapid expansion between 2013 and 2017, the company acquired Siriusware, ShoWare, Ingresso and TE2. Brown served as president and CEO from 2016 until 2018 when he departed the company. He steps back into the CEO role to reinvigorate the company’s strategic plan to fully leverage the range of assets within its portfolio and deliver value-enhancing solutions to the marketplace.
“Accesso has an incredible team of talented professionals, a vast array of innovative technology and a global reach that is unmatched by any other company in our industry. I look forward to reacquainting myself with our clients and the accesso team as we regain the momentum of this truly unique company,” said Brown, chief executive officer of accesso.
Brown’s five-point strategic plan includes:
- Refocusing the some 500+ employees located in 11 different countries on developing and delivering best-in-class revenue and experience enhancing solutions.
- Re-energising the company’s unrivalled client-centric approach to service and solution delivery.
- Working diligently to implement operational efficiencies across the company’s business segments.
- Re-evaluating the company’s core ticketing and point-of-sale (POS) solutions to identify a go-forward strategic plan that reduces overlap, streamlines operations and improves global sales reach.
- Integrating key components of the ticketing, POS, queuing and experience related technologies to address specific, market-driven opportunities and realising the synergistic value intended from the company’s range of acquisitions.