The first holiday and leisure park development forum will take place in October bringing the holiday and leisure park sector together to share in best practice with an inspiring seminar programme, the opportunity to network with fellow professionals, and explore some of the latest and most innovative products and services. The forum will be held at Whittlebury Hall, Northants on 3rd & 4th October 2019.
The theme of the seminar programme is “Harnessing the growth in the UK staycation’. Confirmed speakers include:
- Jamie Christon, chief operating office of Chester Zoo, who will be discussing managing sustainable growth
- Paul Hardingham UK managing director of Landal GreenParks, who will be talking about trends, innovations and expectations for UK holidays
- Nathan Goodyear, property and sites director of The Camping & Caravanning Club, who will discuss the UK largest glamping network, Ready Camp
- Matt Cartwright, director of Twelve Architects, who will be talking about ‘creating a destination’ with reference to Bodmin Jail museum and hotel in creating a leading visitor attraction.
- Nicole Lazarus, Head of One Planet Living, Bioregional who will be talking about Les Villages Natures and creating large-scale sustainable resorts
Held over one and half days this must attend event will bring together owner/operators and the key players involved in the design, build and management of holiday and leisure parks of all kinds. For anyone upgrading or expanding existing parks or developing new parks then it is complimentary to attend; including access to the seminars, executive accommodation, all meals, drinks receptions, and gala dinner. As part of the event there is a fund-raising raffle the proceeds of which will go to Family Holiday Association. The event will run in parallel with the physical activity facilities forum offering further networking opportunities.