Experience UK has been named as a Trade Partner for IAAPA Expo Europe. Taking place between September 28 – 30 2021 in Barcelona, Spain, the event is the largest leisure, entertainment and attractions Expo in Europe, welcoming more than 400 exhibitors and thousands of global participants from the international experience economy sector.
As the flagship trade body that represents UK companies who export services and goods to the global attractions industry, Experience UK will host a country Pavilion at the Expo.The Pavilion is set to feature several innovative showcases from our members who are the elite of UK companies who supply first-class products and services to theme parks, waterparks, FECs, zoos, aquariums, cultural attractions and more.
Product showcasing on the Experience UK Pavilion are:
- Katapult: Internationally acclaimed themed attraction designer Katapult has delivered 80+ first class projects around the world, in 18 different countries. Katapult’s flagship work includes 19 LEGOLAND Discovery Centres, with their complete attraction portfolio impressively enjoyed by 50 million guests each year. The Derby-based designers are always keen to enrich their global footprint and look forward to exhibiting their bespoke offerings with the world’s premier attraction community
- 7th Sense: Founded in the UK in 2004, 7th Sense’s specialist team is completed with pioneers in innovative software and technology to deliver advanced media, pixel management and show control for a diverse range of displays. 7thSense has successfully delivered projects for a vast range of settings all over the world – from theme parks, live events, 3D entertainment theatres, planetariums, and projection mapping instillations
- Environmental Street Furniture: Bespoke outdoor furniture and security specialist, ESF has impressively partnered with renowned attractions all over the world to upgrade their product offering. Notable collaborations include Hong Kong Disneyland, Warner Bros. Abu Dhabi and Guinness Storehouse. From innovative benches and tables, to cutting-edge waste bins and street phone charging stations, ESF’s product offerings can be fully themed to encapsulate the concept of the attraction
- Lumsden Design: Award winning designer Lumsden has won multiple accolades and boasts international acclaim for creating first-class retailtainment and F&B experiences worldwide. Lumsden’s portfolio includes Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, the Design Store at MoMA New York, and countless museum retail spaces, including The British Museum, National Gallery of Canada and Tate. Lumsden’s work encapsulates the theme of the attraction, while also upgrading customer experience and boosting sales
- TEQ4: When it comes to designing and installing immersive attractions, TEQ4’s team shines with first-class experts – from technologists, creatives, media producers, and project managers from all over the world. TEQ4’s portfolio covers attractions, interactive technology instillations, immersive theatres and themed experiences – with recent notable work include Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland California
- Engineered Arts: World-leading designer and manufacturer of humanoid entertainment robots, Engineered Art’s gears up to take their flagship RoboThespian to be the star of the show of IAAPA Expo Europe. The state-of-the-art robot was 15 years in the making and is kitted out with a range of expressive movements, speech and songs to create tantalising excitement for delegates at the Expo. Engineered Arts boasts a stellar community of robots, which are meticulously designed to woo the crowds at a variety of settings.
To strengthen the UK’s position at IAAPA Expo Europe the association is delighted to announced other Experience UK members will exhibit in their own right throughout the show floor.
The Experience UK Pavilion will also host a members hospitality lounge in partnership with the Department for International Trade.
Experience UK is delighted to see physical events resume and thrives on strengthening the position of UK companies on the global experience economy stage. We wish all exhibitors, especially our members, the best of luck at IAAPA Expo Europe 2021.