Following the national easing of Coronavirus related restrictions announced by the Baden-Württember government, Europa-Park has announced it will reopen its gates on May 29, 2020.
With the health and safety of guests and employees the highest priority, intensive preparations have been carried out in cooperation with authorities for the reopening of Europa-Park, its accommodation and gastronomy.
Europa-Park has released the following opening dates:
- Step-by-step reopening of hotel gastronomy from May 18
- Reopening of Europa-Park, the hotels and the Camp Resort/Camping from May 29
Upon reopening, the following measures will be taken in order to minimize risk of an infection:
- A daily limit of visitors with the help of day-specific online tickets
- Observation of mandatory minimum distances (i.e. distance markets in waiting areas, restaurants etc.)
- Implementation of additional hygiene standards and processes (i.e. additional disinfection stations, regular cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces etc.)
- Informing and educating guests about all measures taken before and during their visit
- Introduction of new, digital technology in regard to queue management and keeping of distance (social distancing)
- Contactless payments
- Education and training of employees
Europa-Park also looks forward to welcoming international guests as soon as travel to and from neighbouring countries is possible again and is confident that it will soon be able to start its show and cinema program, as well as open Water World Rulantica.
Further information will be published shortly on www.europapark.com and social media channels.