Polish theme park Energylandia celebrated its 7th birthday earlier this month with the announcement that with 18 in total, it now has more roller coasters than any other park in Europe.
It lists its “Top 12” as follows:
- Zadra is located in the fifth zone, the Dragon’s Lair. It’s height is almost 64 metres, the length of the ride is 1316 meters, its speed is 121 km/h, and the first drop is at a 90-degree angle. The cars complete this insane circuit in 1 minute and 50 seconds. Zadra is a hybrid roller coaster – created from a combination of two materials: a basic wooden construction and partially of metal.
- Hyperion reaches a top speed of 142 km/h. Located in the Extreme Zone, it is 77 metres high while the length of the first drop is 80 metres because of a passing via an underground tunnel. The drop angle at the beginning of the 1.5 km long circuit is 85 degrees. Numerous turns, an underground tunnel and unimaginable speeds are the integral qualities of Hyperion.
- Water coaster Speed is found in the Extreme Zone. The speed of cars smashing at 110 km/h from a structure as high as 60 meters combines with two water splashes. The exciting splash and the collision with water’s surface offer an unforgettable experience!
- Abyssus is the newest roller coaster to the amusement park, located in the premiere zone the Aqualantis. A double Shockwave type Launch Coaster that presses you into your seat twice, thanks to magnetic jets at the beginning and during the ride. You fly at a maximum speed of 100 km/h covering a circuit the length of Zadra in 2 minutes! Abyssus is over 38 meters high and 1316 meters long!
EKIPA Light Explorers was created in cooperation with the famous Friz Team “EKIPA”. A Boomerang type roller coaster that reaches a speed of 60 km/h with a ride time of 70 seconds. This roller coaster located in the Aqualantis zone can be used by children 100-120 centimeters tall accompanied by a caretaker. It’s the youngsters’ favourite that delivers top fun both going forwards as well as backwards!
- Mayan is one of the flagship attractions of the Extreme Zone. A suspended looping coaster where the carts are not attached to the track from the bottom, but from the top, with speeds of up to 80 km/h along a 689-meter The roller coaster is 33 meters high, equipped with 5 inversions and reaching 5G overloads, making it a perfect complement to this zone.
Moya Formulais yet another attraction at the Extreme Zone, it is a type of Launched Coaster. It reaches 100 km/h in the first 2-3 seconds of the ride. The roller coaster can be enjoyed by 16 people at a time, going along a 560 meter long circuit.
- RMF Dragon –is a type of Inverted Coaster similar to Mayan. The roller coaster is located in the Family Zone, it is 20 meters high and has a ride length of 453 meters. Children 100-130 centimeters tall can enjoy it when accompanied by a caretaker.
Śmiejżelki Energuśis a roller coaster located in the Bajkolandia zone. Created with 10 cars, it can take 20 people at a time down a 335-metre candy route. The attraction reaches a speed of 50 km/h with a construction height of 13 metres.
- Tidal Wave Twister is the first type of Power Roller Coaster in this amusement park which has its own power-drive. Each rotation of the roller coaster is amplified by a waving platform. A specially adapted safety system with rear and front clip cushioning ensures a quality ride lasting up to 120 seconds. The coaster is located in the Aqualantis zone and it guarantees a wave of excitement!
- Boomerang is a distinctive, purple attraction located in the Family Zone. The forward and backward movement of the cars with a bat at the front allows to reach speeds of up to 70 km/h. The height of the circuit is 25 metres.
- Frida is a roller coaster located in the fifth zone, the Dragon’s Lair. It is great fun for the whole family, children 100-120 cm tall can enjoy the attraction accompanied by a caretaker. Numerous twists and turns add to the excitement of the ride, which overlooks the spectacular Zadra and the sixth zone, the Aqualantis!
Energylandia’s extensive lineup of 18 roller coasters also includes: Happy Loops, Circus Coaster, Mars, Frutti Loop, Viking, and Draken.